I checked the weather, and originally, Cody and I were heading out to the Lake on Monday, but with the winds forecasted between 15-20 mph, partly sunny with a high of 66 v. Wednesday's winds forecasted between 5-10 mph, mostly sunny with a high of 70, we decided to postpone our little excursion until Wednesday afternoon.
I am taking Diane Blair's Tuesday night 'Spinning Deer Hair' tying class at Bass Pro Shops in Garland. Last week, we learned to tye Mike Verduin's Mouse. I tied another one up in anticipation of teasing and catching some Bass. All-in-all we have accomplished a lot for our little after-work jaunt.